An off-road tour ‘Hatta Mountain Safari’ would be an unbelievable way to explore
the rugged landscape and experience the charming desert scenery of Hatta, Oman,
bounded by splendid Hajjar Mountains. Starting from from Dubai in a 4x4 vehicle,
the six-hour tour includes an adventurous dune bash, besides a drive along the twisty
mountain trails that will lead to the Hatta Heritage Village. Its hub is an ancient
fort, along with an ancient mosque dating back to more than 200 years ago. Aside
from these, you’ll come across a number of huts, aside from a museum, that throws
light on the age-old Bedouin traditions of the region. Another highlight of the
trip is Wadi bashing and stopover at one of the region’s mind blowing natural, scenic
mountain pools, where you can take a cool, refreshing dip. Moreover, the trip also
covers a visit to the popular Carpet Market selling beautiful, intricately designed
carpets as well as potteries. If you’re looking for a scenic, adventurous trip outside
the bustles of Dubai, then this trip is just for you!
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Drive through Hatta tracks
- Mountain Safari
- Hatta Heritage Village
- Hatta Fort Hotel
- Fresh Water Pools (depends up on the availability)
- Visit of carpet market & pottery market
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Passport / Emirates ID is mandatory to carry during this trip.
- Booking and payments can be made both online and by contacting our toll free helpdesk
at 800 1234
- Full refund for cancellation before 7 days.
- Cancellation within 7 days, No refund
- Amendment can be done before 7 days. Within 7 days no amendment and no refund.
- Pick-up Timing: 1500 hrs from Dubai (approximate time only, will change according
- Pick up from other emirates is available at an extra charge.