Desert Safari- Overnight
A must for everyone who is visiting UAE. A memory to share with your family and friends back home, This is one overnight safari you cant do back home. We recommend it highly and it will be worth every penny spend .This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to the first destination a camel farm. The drive continues across the desert. We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before overnight watch our belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight.
- Pick up from any point in Dubai between 3.15pm to 4.00 p.m
- Drive through the desert - Dune Bashing.
- 20-30 minutes Dune Driving
- Sun Set Photography
- Camel Rides
- Belly Dancing
- Henna Painting
- Hubbllee Bubblee (shisha)
- Arabic Coffee (gahwa) and Fresh Dates
- Traditional costumes
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea coffee and mineral water
- Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q.(vegetarian food also available on request)
- Overnight stay at camp site
- Sleep bags and blankets
- Breakfast - Tea/Coffee , toast, butter/jam , egg and juice.
- Departure at 8.30 am next morning
- children below 3 years and the Dune bashing is quiet bumpy and not safe for the infants also we don't have any special seats for babies.
- Price Exclusions:-Alcohol,Dune buggy,Quad bikes,falconry,souvenirs,sand ski
- Pick-up Timing: 17:15 - 18:00(approximate time only, will change depending on the sunset timing).
- We are having Tanoura show in the entertainment during Ramadan.There is no Belly dance, Haridi Show & No alcohol to be served during Ramadan.
- Short Tours/Excursions/products (with tour duration of one day or less) and not including overnight accommodation:( cancellation calculating before the services begin)
|Cancellation more than 7 calendar days
||No cancellation fee.
|Cancellation between 6 and 4 calendar days
||50% cancellation fee
|Cancellation within 3 calendar days
||100% cancellation fee (no refund).
|Cancellation the day of the services or after
||100% cancellation fee (no refund).
- Seating arrangement as per the availability & it is decided by either Driver or Tour Guide.
- Transfer depends on availability of vehicle & pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the scheduled time.
- Bookings can be made online through our website or you can contact our tour consultants on the above number.Online Payment options are also available by making direct payments with your Visa / Master Cards.
- Confirmation must be obtained from our tour consultant before starting the tour by clearing all the payments in advance.
- Outside Food Or Drinks are Not Allowed in the camp.Be Decent And Abid To Laws And Customs Of UAE.Violation of Safety Rules may lead to expulsion from the camp.
Our drivers are professional and licensed drivers and are trained in First aid, our cars are fitted with roll cage to protect the occupants from being injured in an accident, particularly in the event of a roll-over in the desert which is very rare. Plus there are seat belts for every passenger. We use Land Cruisers for our safari. Also from the moment you are in our cars you are insured. All our cars and there passengers are covered under insurance.
One must get a camera when going to a desert safari in Dubai as the views are breath taking and awesome, also one should wear comfortable cloths and avoid jewelry or expensive watch and cell phones as there is no signal at the camps. Do try the Arabic coffee at the camp and shake your belly with our belly dancer .Do
get a tripod if you have a camera which can use that as the night sky and the morning sun rise in the desert is just an too beautiful, carry your towels and basic toiletries, we advice not to carry a big bag as our cars real don't have space for any luggage, if you are planning to spend you first night at the camp when you are in Dubai please check in your luggage at the hotel where you are going to stay next. Leave all the electronics at home/hotel as there are no electrical plugs there plus the whole experience of the desert is to listen to the sounds of the sands and the night.
Another Popular activity in the desert is the camel trek. Enjoy the sunset while you are on the highest dune going towards the camp where you have drinks and dinner waiting for you. This is a more personal way to experience the desert environment, you get a glimpse of the desert vegetation the strange insects on the sands.
Notes:There is a bathroom at the camp site and the generators are put off after 30minutes from the departure of the people. We provide you with sleep bags and blankets for the night
||Days of Operation