There is no better way to view the amazing desert landscape and the awesome desert dawn than from the vantage point of a gently floating hot air balloon!
Enjoy a unique perspective of Dubai that will forever remain etched in your memory. Glide gently over giant sand dunes, wandering camels, an oasis and rugged mountains, while you marvel at breathtaking views of the sunrise and its magical effect on the desert vistas.
Ballooning is suitable for most people, making it possible for families with children over the age of five to have an adventure together, within a safe environment. Taking off at sunrise allows you to enjoy the beginning of your day in an original and memorable way, and still be able to fit in the rest of your busy itinerary.
Whether you are a visitor or local of Dubai, you'll gain new appreciation of the desert and its unique landscape. They say a picture paints a thousands words, and with the picturesque views from above, this hot air balloon tour may leave you surprisingly lacking words to describe the experience.
- Pick up from any point in Dubai Early morning.
- 1 hour-long balloon flight in the sky
- Spectacular views and photo opportunities
- Light refreshments (Chilled fruit juice, water, sodas and snacks) after landing
- Flight certificate
- An in-flight photo of the flight is available for purchase as a memento
- children below 6years is not allowed
- Pregnant women and very elderly people are also not recommended.
- Pick-up Timing: Daily at before sunrise(04.00am) (Approximate time only, will Change Depending on the Sunrise/Pick up Timing).
- Short Tours/Excursions/products (with tour duration of one day or less) and not including overnight accommodation:( cancellation calculating before the services begin)
|Cancellation more than 7 calendar days
||No cancellation fee.
|Cancellation between 6 and 4 calendar days
||50% cancellation fee
|Cancellation within 3 calendar days
||100% cancellation fee (no refund).
|Cancellation the day of the services or after
||100% cancellation fee (no refund).
- Pick up from other emirates are available at an extra charge.
- Seating arrangement as per the availability & it is decided by either Driver or Tour Guide.
- Transfer depends on availability of vehicle & pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the scheduled time.
- Bookings can be made online through our website or you can contact our tour consultants on the above number.Online Payment options are also available by making direct payments with your Visa / Master Cards.
- Confirmation must be obtained from our tour consultant before starting the tour by clearing all the payments in advance.
- Outside Food Or Drinks are Not Allowed.Be Decent And Abid To Laws And Customs Of UAE.Violation of Safety Rules may lead to expulsion from the camp.
- Tour does not operate June to Mid September
- Please note that this tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made
- The best time to fly balloons is in the cool down air when the winds are light. It is also the most beautiful time of day in the desert.
- Dress code :-It is warm in the balloon and the desert so you should dress as if you were going for a walk outside in the city. You should wear trainers or similar, and not high heels. Bring a hat or cap and sunglasses.
- Take the camera! There are always amazing photo opportunities.
- You'll fly over the desert for approximately one hour. You should allow up to five hours from start to finish.
- Many people who are afraid of heights come on these balloon flights. The feeling of flying in a balloon is very gentle and different from looking off a high bridge or building, or climbing a ladder. You should have no problem, however if you are really concerned please advise your pilot and he will take special care of you.
- Age limit:-The minimum age is Six.
- Ballooning is a soft 'adventure' so it does not require a high level of fitness. You should be able to stand unaided and climb into the basket. If you have a serious medical condition or perhaps have recently had a hip replacement, you should check with your doctor for your own peace of mind.
- Is it safe?:-Statistically ballooning is the safest form of flying. Certainly much safer than driving in a motor car! The balloons are inspected and certified in the same way as an airliner and undergo various inspections every four months, every year and every 100 hours. This is required by law.
- Who are the pilots?:-All pilots are internationally qualified commercial pilots and amongst the most experienced in the world. All are full time professionals.
- Do you have insurance?:-Yes. Public liability is a requirement to qualify for and hold an Air Operators Certificate in the U.A.E.